Since our launch in May, Cursor has been adopted by more than 500 leading organizations worldwide, including teams at Apple, Atlassian, LinkedIn, top insurance organizations and retailers, and many others. The adoption for the platform has been exciting to watch, and the entire Cursor team thanks you and your teams for turning to us for all of your data collaboration needs.
But we’re just getting started.
We've been listening to your feedback and have been hard at work on new features that will allow you (and large-scale organizations everywhere) to not only better manage your data, but extract more actionable insights from it.
Today, we're announcing the first step in that direction with the launch of Cursor Enterprise.
Cursor Enterprise is designed to meet the needs of the world's largest data-driven organizations with a host of new features, spearheaded by the use of machine learning to bring relevant data to you, faster:
Starting with just a single user, companies of any size can quickly gain insights by starting to build a central repository to help make informed decisions and find answers to the data questions they grapple with on a daily basis (e.g., "What was our revenue in Q4 2016?").
- Automated Recommendations: Leveraging machine learning, save time by always having relevant and actionable data at the forefront of your Cursor experience.
- Centralized Management: Manage users, content, permissions, and more, all from a centralized console.
- Data Catalog: From business lineage to stakeholder management, Cursor is a collaborative data catalog that connects to databases, BI platforms, and top business systems.
- Tracking: Get insight into who is using what for compliance and beyond.
Cursor Enterprise is already being used at a number of innovative companies, from large technology companies sharing queries across their product organization, to consumer electronics behemoths collaborating on retail analytics data (the holidays are approaching!). With our tools, Cursor makes analysts and data teams everywhere more productive, and keeps CEOs and C-suite execs informed.
Today is just a starting point for Cursor Enterprise, as we will continue to expand its functionality in the coming months. In the near future, you’ll see:
- Python Notebooks: SQL isn’t the only game in town, and data scientists are increasingly using Python to analyze large datasets. We’re also promoting it to first place. .
- Metric Tracking: Want a quick way to track a metric on a periodic basis? Let us help.
- Integrations: ElasticSearch, BigQuery, Microsoft Dynamics, and many, many more.
We'd love to show you how Cursor Enterprise can help your team — feel free to reach out to us to schedule a demo of the new product.
— Adam Weinstein, co-founder & CEO // The Cursor Team